good-bye good friend of mine.


I called my mom today and found out that one of our dog died. they dont know what caused it but it was a quick death. yesterday, early in the morning he wasnt feeling well he puked and had some sort of digestive problem. he didnt eat but he did drunk some water. they gave him some medication in the afternoon and did a little well. until they found out at 3pm he is already dead.

His name is Goor.He 3 years old a big black male dog. I dont know whats his breed. My dad just found him in the junkyard alone ,hungry and soke wet. he is tiny and just learn how to walk. maybe about 2 weeks old. my dad took him home. I dog lover myself gotten so fond of him. the first thing i did was feed him with can of alpine milk. he was so hungry and in fact he drunk a lot of milk until his belly bloated like a floater. This dog eat alot!

he is such a big dog. he was like coming from a good breed of k-nine but he isnt. he is an askal. he was picky with his food, he was fun and robust. he likes to be hugged or if you ignore him he will just hug you instantly. ive never had a dog who can stand up wrapped his two front feet around your waist and burried his head under your armpit.

now he is gone...ill miss you my good friend of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i love samsung