why i love samsung










when it comes to camera. i prefer samsung why, because its easy and it takes a very good pictures. i like the color and resolution. the color seems real not fading not blurry. i never had a hardtime using samsung.

my first camera was samsung digimax 4 megapixel my husband gave it to me. i took alot of pictures here there and everywhere! im photoholic person i just love pictures but i dont have the money to spend to much to get a professional camera. my second camera is Samsung S73 7.2-Megapixel Digital got it in circuit city for $99 im happy and i trust it with any special events.

so when my hubby asked what kind of cellphone i want i picked samsung again so far the pictures works so great. i cant complain.

Comments

Merydith said…
Cel are you thinking of getting into paid blogging? Go na jud na. Hay naka pa eskuwela intawon ko sa akong manghud sa nursing ba naa sa San Jose while staying home.Nice jud kaayo bisan ginagmay lang gud. Basta let me know if you need help and while you're still building your blog exchange links for now, then to generate visitors kay you can also add a tagboard. Your doing good so far ;)

BTW, I love being called In-in although Merydith will do. ;0)
rosit said…
mao jud na,i love samsung most of my stuff is samsung,new sad ko nga blooger,e add tika sa ko a,hope you add me too.tcare
Merydith said…
Cel tubagon jud taka sa tanan nimo na question humanon sa ko ni b-day party ni Kiko karong Sunday. Okies? ... TC

Popular posts from this blog