camera dillema

To buy or not to buy. I really like taking pictures specially with my #twinmodeltoddlers (proud mom here!) I have been through several camera. Mostly it point and shoot because i can just easily put it in the bag but now i just mostly use my iphone and may 2 professional camera (what i mean is more expensive than point and shoot camera) around 500+ but less than 600. I constantly wanting one but im afraid to invest such huge amount of money and not using it. I know myself that i get so lazy at times specially hauling huge camera and besides i like to be in the picture too and huge camera is hard to take selfies. HA! Anyway, i will just dream away here having nice camera. I get jealous of those professionally taken photos specially with the kids pictures they are so clear and sharp. I feel like my pictures are way to ordinary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i love samsung