Give me a Tin cause WE ARE 10!

To my dearest husband I couldn't believe we've made this far! it seems just like yesterday that we stood in front of the crowd and made our vow. We opened our chapter in our lives and stood still. Thank you for all the great memories and a tearful one. We arent perfect couple, we have our highs and lows but I am grateful for all the steps and leaps that we made, the lessons we learn and missed.

That beautiful day that i still remember very well. I remember how i felt , thoughts that running to my heads, the anxiety, the excitement and scents , smells, laughter, dancing, and songs. If my memory is an art gallery this picture is my priced-winning piece where people gathered around inspect, it is well lit and stanchioned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why i love samsung